TRAVEL REGULATIONS FOR PASSENGERS
The transportation of passengers on the ferry boats by Consorzio Marittimo Turistico Cinque Terre Golfo dei Poeti is governed by the following rules:
- Passengers must have a regular ticket when they board the boat.
- Art. 399 Code of Navigation - Anyone embarking without a ticket must promptly inform the crew, who will ensure they are issued one. Failure to do so will result in being required to pay double the fare for the journey to the destination or disembarkation port, barring compensation for damages.
- Unless otherwise agreed in writing, the ticket is valid for the day of issue and must be kept for the duration of the trip, until exiting the port area, as the ticket fulfils the tax obligations.
COMMAND ON BOARD
From embarkation until the moment of the disembarkation, passengers are subject to the regulations issued by the Captain of the ship.
PROVISIONS FOR PASSENGERS
- Children are the direct responsibility of their parents or carers, who should oversee their supervision, embarkation and disembarkation directly, including their strollers and prams.
- Small and medium size animals are allowed to access the boats.According to the rules, animals must be on a leash and muzzle. Small animals are permitted on board if properly placed in bags or carriers.In any case, the care of the animals during transport is at the owner's responsibility and risk.The Captain shall, in any case, reserve the right to reassess this admission policy board because of high occupation or any reason they deem fit.
- Any accident, damage or injury involving passengers should be immediately reported to the on board staff for the necessary records and statements to be submitted to the competent authorities (Art. 182 of the Code of Navigation).The company accepts no responsibility for events that take place on board and are not declared to the staff before disembarkation, and complaints received after disembarkation will not be taken into account.
INABILITY TO DOCK
In case of it is impossible to dock at one of the required ports because of force majeure, passengers may disembark in one of the subsequent ports of call, with no right to any refund of the ticket.
In the event that the trip is cancelled before departure for reasons of force majeure, the passenger is entitled to a full refund of the price paid for the ticket, and is not entitled to any other compensation. If the boat trip is interrupted for reasons of force majeure, the price of the passage shall be returned in proportion to the amount of route traveled.For tickets to be reimbursed, they must be submitted to the same sales point or on board crew who sold them, no later than three days from the date of the trip cancellation.
No compensation or damages will be paid by the Consorzio Marittimo Turistico Cinque Terre Golfo dei Poeti in the event of delays in relation to the scheduled departures or arrivals.
Except for events that take place on board, which should be reported to the staff before disembarking from the boat, any claims or complaint may be directed to:email@example.com.